Dealing With Anxiety
This course will teach you techniques on how to deal with anxiety through cognitive behavioral therapy.
Techniques for general anxiety, social
anxiety, panic attacks and phobias.
This internet program for anxiety have exercises and information from cognitive behavioural therapy that psychologists use when treating anxiety.
Who Should Take This Course?
The course aim to help people reduce anxiety and increase their life quality. This program helps with anxiety of social situations (social anxiety), panic attacks (panic disorder), phobias or general anxiety.
- Test4 min
- 1.0 What Is Anxiety?8 min
- 1.1 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy2 min
- 1.2 Guided Self-Help5 min
- 1.3 Quiz – Part 12 min
- 2.0 Anatomy of Anxiety6 min
- 2.1 Building Blocks of Anxiety7 min
- 2.2 Your Cycle of Anxiety2 min
- 2.3 Your Alarm System Experience2 min
- 2.4 Avoidance Strategies1 min
- 2.5 Quiz – Part 22 min
- 3.0 Basic CBT Techniques5 min
- 3.1 Example: What Should Rita Do?2 min
- 3.2 ABCD Worksheet12 min
- 3.3 Your Goal2 min
- 3.4 Summary of Anxiety1 min
- 3.5 Quiz – Part 33 min
- 4.0 Mapping Out Your Anxiety2 min
- (The program adapts to your type of anxiety)
- Path A: Panic Attacks / Panic Disorder
- 4.1 Panic Attacks7 min
- 4.2 Your Circumstances3 min
- 4.3 What Are Your Panic Attacks Like?2 min
- 4.4 Your Avoidance Strategies2 min
- 4.5 Create Your Training Program6 min
- 4.6 Panic Attacks With Agoraphobia4 min
- Path B: Phobia
- 4.1 Phobias3 min
- 4.2 What’s Your Phobia and Why?3 min
- 4.3 Treatment of Phobias3 min
- 4.4 How Can You Treat Phobia?22 min
- 4.5 Create Your Exposure Program4 min
- Path C: Social anxiety / Social phobia
- 4.1 Social Anxiety7 min
- 4.2 Why Social Anxiety?5 min
- 4.3 How is Your Social Anxiety?4 min
- 4.4 How Can You Treat Social Anxiety?4 min
- Path D: Other Types Of Anxiety / General Anxiety
- 4.1 Treatment of Anxiety Disorders4 min
- 4.2 What’s Going on in Your Life?5 min
- 4.3 Your Avoidance Strategies2 min
- 4.4 Create Your Exposure Program5 min
- 4.5 What Is Your Anxiety About?4 min
- 4.6 Afraid of Germs?14 min
- 5.0 Practice Makes Perfect3 min
- 5.1 What Motivates You?3 min
- 5.2 7 Tips for Successful Exposure1 min
- 5.3 Video: Alfred and the Shadow7 min
- 5.4 What Have You Learned?1 min
- 5.5 Quiz – Part 52 min
- 6.0 How to Cope With Relapses2 min
- 6.1 Your Contingency Plan1 min
- 6.2 How to Avoid Relapsing?3 min
- Check-in: Track Your Day
- Graph: Track Your Development Over Time
- Measurement: Measure Your Anxiety
- Overview: Schemas And Tools To Deal With Anxiety
- Test yourself: Are You in a Vulnerable Place?
- How To Eat An Elephant?
- Did You Know…? (Tips for dealing with anxiety)
Feedback From People Who Have Used The Program:
“It was very clear and easily understandable. Nice variety between reading, seeing/hearing and doing.”
“Great clarification regarding what type of anxiety one has. This was very well described. I thought before that I had panic attacks, but learned that it is social anxiety.”
“It was so COMFORTED when I sat and read! I did not feel so strange anymore, since the program normalized.”
“I liked that it is educational. The program makes the basic knowledge of anxiety is easy to understand. I also liked the warm words along well.”
“I got an understanding of how everything is interrelated. A tool for help. I think it worked very well and is happy about the knowledge I got from it. A parallel dialogue with the therapist has helped complementary and been helpful. The course / treatment gives me space for reflection on the “complex” that I have not previously done. It is now the beginning and I’m making good progress in the right direction. Many thanks for great help and a tool that will help me further on in my life!!!”
“Loved the simple explanations. Enjoyed watching the videos.”
Why Assisted Self-Help?
Access 24/7, any time, anywhere, from any device.
Learn Practical Skills
Learn practical skills that will help you in your life.
Each course is self-paced to work with your schedule.
Cheaper than psychotherapy.